Thursday, January 04, 2007

The 2nd day of my 2007

I got home at like 10plus today. Long day indeed. We learnt the College Anthem, our batch song (I love it!) & batch dance which we had to dance with our partners. & one of our members got kidnapped & was held hostage in a room. Not really kidnapped, but kinda lured away (But I think it's quite dumb that one can get lured away by an unknown person lol) & we had to do really silly stuff so that they would release him. We even wanted to bribe the stationmaster with a cup of lemon tea. (By the way, rj's lemon tea's really nice. Heh.)

I'm really beginning to like JC life. Not the long hours luh I suppose, but more of the fun we have at Orientation & the company of my OG mates. I'm trying my best to get to know ech & every one of them. Yaye. (: Yes, & I was watching the video that was taken at the chalet. Kelvin & I were attempting to act cross-eyed. & the video totally cracked me up. Okay, & back to school for now, I'm gonna be meeting my civics class for the first time tomorrow! Whee, damn excited. I wonder who I'll be classmates with.. xD

Alright, I'm tireddddd. So g'night!
lookingforwardtotomorrow'sislandwidekindagame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home