Happy New Year to ME! (:
2006 just snapped away & now we've alrdy embraced a brand new 2007. Don't you think it's ridiculous starting a whole new year with crying? Well I did, a mere 3 hours after 2007 came knocking at the door. The start of this damn 2007 was just tears, tears & tears & I seriously hope 2007 isn't just gonna be a tearful year for me.
So, in view of that, I shall declare that for this girl here, 2007 officially starts today, 3rd Jan! The tears & all unhappiness shall be wiped off the surface of 2007. & yes I know, I should :) more. Haha.
happy new year to me! :D
So yes, today was the start of Christine's year 2007(: & I could say it was a rather good kickstart to my JC school life. Hm my OG's kinda weird, because the guys are well... (haha, I'll update y'all tomorrow!) But come to think of it, it's more of interesting than weird(:
Alrights, I'm feeling sleepy so I'll continue my update tomorrow/the day after! (& I realised I haven't talked about WS chalet at all. Lol.) Tomorrow's gonna be a loooong day but I bet it'll be packed with fun & stuff. & I'm looking forward to the house movie outing after school tomorrow. Whoo. Okay, g'night!
So, in view of that, I shall declare that for this girl here, 2007 officially starts today, 3rd Jan! The tears & all unhappiness shall be wiped off the surface of 2007. & yes I know, I should :) more. Haha.
So yes, today was the start of Christine's year 2007(: & I could say it was a rather good kickstart to my JC school life. Hm my OG's kinda weird, because the guys are well... (haha, I'll update y'all tomorrow!) But come to think of it, it's more of interesting than weird(:
Alrights, I'm feeling sleepy so I'll continue my update tomorrow/the day after! (& I realised I haven't talked about WS chalet at all. Lol.) Tomorrow's gonna be a loooong day but I bet it'll be packed with fun & stuff. & I'm looking forward to the house movie outing after school tomorrow. Whoo. Okay, g'night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home