Sunday, July 02, 2006

Been rather busy attending the IMCB course the past few days,
so I haven't been writing all my nonsense on this blog for y'all to read.
Is that good or is that bad? Haha.

Anyway, today was training at ToaPayoh. Super slack la. I kinda miss the 30 x 100m sets. It gives me the great sense of satisfaction upon completion. But anyhow, we played waterpolo after training today. & two cuckoos were trying to be commentators at a football match. Providing entertainment. & a few people (One very obvious example: Mr Kwa) tried to push my head into the water when I had the ball. But, I still had fun la. (:

Oh, & I got this lil' Elmo clip for myself. It's darn cute. I'm gonna clip it on my dingdong head tomorrow. Yay.

Okay, & in any case have I offended/irritated/annoyed anybody recently either because I had been PMSing & down / superhyper, I'm sorry. Hee.


Oh yes, & a dingdong bullied me just now. Kept asking me for an answer & then disappointed me after I gave him one. Grr. Throw you into the bin ah.
In The Garbage
HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home