Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My reactions can be really stupid sometimes.
Like, if someone starts laughing & continues laughing, he/she will get me started too.
& if someone starts crying, I'll follow suit after a while.

It got me wondering about tears shed by men...
I heard sniffing... & I didn't know what to do...
The more I thought about the situation
& racked my brains to think of something to say or do,
the more I sank into his situation too.
Then I felt as though I was him, & I started crying too.

So I decided to ask someone why men shed tears...
& when they do, does it mean that the matter's really very grave?
He gave me both serious answers & lame answers.

But anyway, the lesson I learnt today is:


We tend to put on false fronts in front of everyone else,
& pretend that everything's smooth sailing.
But no matter how strong one looks or appears to be,
there is bound to be some point in time when he/she would break down.
& I believe that's where friends come into the picture.
:)


Now that I think of it, I must have looked hilarious.
Me being emotional & crying for no absolute reason.
LOL.

I really hope that he's feeling better now & that everything will fall into place soon. :)

Oh yeah,
before I forget,
thank YOU for your m&ms crispy!
(If YOU, by any chance, are reading this.) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home