My routine weekend
My favourite day of the week. [: I think I'm beginning to develop this routine of staying up on Saturday nights till 4am just to catch Meteor Garden II & then catching 3 to 4 hours of sleep before waking up for beach training. Amazingly, I always wake up on Sundays for training without fail.
Today was another nice Sunday, though I'm itching now 'cause of the jellyfish stings.
1 little 2 little 3 little red spots,
4 little 5 little 6 little red spots,
7 little 8 little 9 little red spots,
10 RED & ITCHY SPOTS. ):
But tossing the rain & the jellyfish issue aside, I still enjoyed training pretty much. Justin & Leonard the two big dingdongs kept tossing me into the water, at least four times luh. & Anges got tossed once, merely 'cause she sang. Haha. These dingdongs just don't appreciate our voices right? Lol. (: I still like beachflags, it makes me feel like I'm a piece of muah chee, with the peanutty grains of sand. & I think I saw Adrian, if he was the one at the tower (Okay, or maybe not. I don't know. The dao game's still on, right? Haha.)
Then it was Subway(:
&&& here's a new thing I like about Sundays: falling asleep on the 855 bus. Heh, though my Sundays are kinda becoming more & more routine, I still love them. However routine my life is, I believe there will be little surprises now & then to spice it up(:
Yaye. Okay I'm off to "mug" for my Higher Mother Tongue O's tomorrow (although I really have no idea what & how to mug). Byebye, all the Chicken Mcnuggets out there! (:
Today was another nice Sunday, though I'm itching now 'cause of the jellyfish stings.
4 little 5 little 6 little red spots,
7 little 8 little 9 little red spots,
10 RED & ITCHY SPOTS. ):
But tossing the rain & the jellyfish issue aside, I still enjoyed training pretty much. Justin & Leonard the two big dingdongs kept tossing me into the water, at least four times luh. & Anges got tossed once, merely 'cause she sang. Haha. These dingdongs just don't appreciate our voices right? Lol. (: I still like beachflags, it makes me feel like I'm a piece of muah chee, with the peanutty grains of sand. & I think I saw Adrian, if he was the one at the tower (Okay, or maybe not. I don't know. The dao game's still on, right? Haha.)
Then it was Subway(:
&&& here's a new thing I like about Sundays: falling asleep on the 855 bus. Heh, though my Sundays are kinda becoming more & more routine, I still love them. However routine my life is, I believe there will be little surprises now & then to spice it up(:
Yaye. Okay I'm off to "mug" for my Higher Mother Tongue O's tomorrow (although I really have no idea what & how to mug). Byebye, all the Chicken Mcnuggets out there! (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home