A Yummy Gelare Tuesday
I love Tuesdays too 'cause waffles are half price at Gelare! Yumyum. I like mine with loads of whipped cream(: Today was a wonderful day(: Was supposed to have class lunch with my lower sec classmates, but ended up going to town with my Sec 1 & 2 clique. It was great, just sitting in Gelare, just talking & laughing like some retarded peeps. We haven't had so much fun & laughter in God knows how long. & they're probably the ones I'm gonna miss the most when I go to RJ. The five of them.
Tomorrow's gonna be Wednesday & it's gonna be the third last day I'll be wearing my RG pinafore, my RG badge & black nametag. I'm wondering why I'm having mixed feelings 'bout this. Happy yet sad.
Tomorrow's gonna be Wednesday & it's gonna be the third last day I'll be wearing my RG pinafore, my RG badge & black nametag. I'm wondering why I'm having mixed feelings 'bout this. Happy yet sad.


4 Comments:
hello everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for that exact make. The prices for the sneakers are about 220 bucks on every site. But completely I found this locate selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?
Hello. And Bye.
good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices for the sneakers were around 250 pounds on every site. But for all I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?
good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular model. The prices for the boots were about 190 pounds on every site. But completely I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?
Post a Comment
<< Home