Bang me (again).
I can't believe I'm actually crying over the same kind of matter again. & as dumb as I may sound, I wouldn't even have been that involved in these matters in the first place, if I hadn't poked my nose right into them. I meant "that involved", as in I was a direct participant in it, rather than a mere onlooker. & in both incidents, I was the person who was being shot with pangs of guilt that my attempt to help might actually mess the whole situation up. I think I must have been the dumbest asshole on Earth, but all I want to say is: Right from the start, I have absolutely no motive at all; just because I cared. But now I've come to realise that this care was, perhaps, totally redundant. I'm not upset because it hasn't been appreciated but because the intention had been distorted.
But after crying it out, I guess I'm fine. Twice is enough. Once more, & I think I'll just have to resign to being anti-social, to save myself & others from more headaches. For now, yes, I guess I'm fine.
But after crying it out, I guess I'm fine. Twice is enough. Once more, & I think I'll just have to resign to being anti-social, to save myself & others from more headaches. For now, yes, I guess I'm fine.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home