Wednesday, November 01, 2006

BCME? PCME?

I have no idea what subject combi to take next year. I can't decide: BCME or PCME? Actually, I still have this nagging feeling of wanting to go to poly. Don't ask me why, 'cause I don't know the reason myself. But since I don't seem to have any choice now, I shall think solely about what combi to take in JC. Aaah, I really can't decide luh. I like Bio but I'm afraid it'll be too taxing & too much information to stuff into my teeny weeny brain. Okay, I don't know why but I feel like eating Subway cookies now. & I've yet to buy my Farewell Alma Mater dress. Retro.
Nevermind, I'll worry about all these later. Off to training now!

(& lose those shit fats off my bod) [:
On a sidenote:
I feel like cutting my hair, or at least not chopping it off, but just making some changes to it. Like, dye it red? Okay I was joking. I'm getting ultra bored with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home