The last day
3 November '06:
Last day of school.
Last day of Sec 4 life.
Last day of taking MRT all the way to Orchard & waiting for that 190 bus at Orchard Boulevard bus stop early in the morning.
Last day of sitting at my seat beside the window.
Last day of sneaking food from the canteen to our classroom upstairs.
Last day of being a student in that classroom where a lot of illegal eating & gambling had been going on for almost 3 months.
Last day of having Rebecca asking me to open the windows in the middle of a lesson just to check if it's pouring outside.
Last day of turning to the back & trying to imitate "Miss Swan" with Giraffe (which irritates Rebecca a lot. Hee.)
& all the other things that today was probably the last day I could do..
I don't think I'm very attached to this school of mine, but I had this strong nostalgic feeling the whole day. Somehow, I think I'll miss the school & everything within it a lot a lot.
& actually you don't have to remove your previous post. I read it. & I just want to let you know that I cherish this friendship too. You're probably the girlfriend I spent most of my time with. I'm sorry if I did anything or didn't do anything & caused you to have doubts about this friendship we share. & I admit I've kept some of my personal thoughts & secrets to myself, not because I didn't take you as my friend, but because I wasn't sure whose side you were on. 'Cause all this while, you guys have been standing on his side & hardly anyone asked how I felt about this whole fishing game.
But I'm not really upset about this. I understand. If I were attached, I would feel green too, even over the most trivial matter. & that's probably why I think I'm not ready to get a boyfriend yet. Yes, he provides security, but insecurity too. I've experienced the fear of losing someone close & precious before too. I'm not upset because you misunderstood me, but just about how I'm the cause of such incidents yet again. The first time round, I've had enough of knowing how the wife can bitch about me during her frequent mahjong sessions. & I've had enough of tolerating & crying . I'm not saying that you'll do the same, 'cause I believe you wouldn't. But I just hope that I won't be the cause of such incidents again. It makes me terrible. & my mother too, 'cause she's seen me crying far too often.
So yeah, I hope our friendship still stands as before. I wouldn't want to lose my bestfriend too.
Last day of school.
Last day of Sec 4 life.
Last day of taking MRT all the way to Orchard & waiting for that 190 bus at Orchard Boulevard bus stop early in the morning.
Last day of sitting at my seat beside the window.
Last day of sneaking food from the canteen to our classroom upstairs.
Last day of being a student in that classroom where a lot of illegal eating & gambling had been going on for almost 3 months.
Last day of having Rebecca asking me to open the windows in the middle of a lesson just to check if it's pouring outside.
Last day of turning to the back & trying to imitate "Miss Swan" with Giraffe (which irritates Rebecca a lot. Hee.)
& all the other things that today was probably the last day I could do..
I don't think I'm very attached to this school of mine, but I had this strong nostalgic feeling the whole day. Somehow, I think I'll miss the school & everything within it a lot a lot.
& actually you don't have to remove your previous post. I read it. & I just want to let you know that I cherish this friendship too. You're probably the girlfriend I spent most of my time with. I'm sorry if I did anything or didn't do anything & caused you to have doubts about this friendship we share. & I admit I've kept some of my personal thoughts & secrets to myself, not because I didn't take you as my friend, but because I wasn't sure whose side you were on. 'Cause all this while, you guys have been standing on his side & hardly anyone asked how I felt about this whole fishing game.
But I'm not really upset about this. I understand. If I were attached, I would feel green too, even over the most trivial matter. & that's probably why I think I'm not ready to get a boyfriend yet. Yes, he provides security, but insecurity too. I've experienced the fear of losing someone close & precious before too. I'm not upset because you misunderstood me, but just about how I'm the cause of such incidents yet again. The first time round, I've had enough of knowing how the wife can bitch about me during her frequent mahjong sessions. & I've had enough of tolerating & crying . I'm not saying that you'll do the same, 'cause I believe you wouldn't. But I just hope that I won't be the cause of such incidents again. It makes me terrible. & my mother too, 'cause she's seen me crying far too often.
So yeah, I hope our friendship still stands as before. I wouldn't want to lose my bestfriend too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home